***NEW*** March 27, 2023
STEVENSON UNIVERSITY - DIII Clinic
LOCATION: Nex Level Arena
TIME: 7pm to 9pm
DATE: March 27
Camp & Clinics shall be open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level or gender)
Stevenson Field Hockey is thrilled to partner with Omega Field Hockey Club and host a clinic on Monday, March 27th. This clinic is designed for high-level, dedicated athletes aspiring to become future Stevenson field hockey players. Participants will learn more about the Stevenson University field hockey program, gain an understanding of the demands of being a NCAA Division III student-athlete, and acquire on-field experience and training from the Mustangs’ coaching staff – Head Coach, Morgan Bitting, and Assistant Coach, Kyler Greenwalt.
Stevenson University is a Division III institution located in Owings Mills, MD and participates in the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC) Commonwealth side.
- Stevenson’s Growing Athletic Complex: 110+ acre addition to the Owings Mills Campus that features a brand NEW AstroTurf for field hockey, an eight-lane track, 5k/6k/8k cross country courses, and new facilities for soccer, baseball and softball.
- A state-of-the-art field hockey locker room and varsity weight room on the Owings Mills Campus next to the current turf used by football and lacrosse.
- Stevenson University is Growing: Expansion at the University (despite the COVID-19 pandemic) with a new library and 110+ acres of athletic facilities, as mentioned above.
- Excellent support staff for our field hockey program that features an Athletics Academic Coach, Equipment Manager, and multiple Strength and Conditioning Coaches.
- #7 BEST COLLEGE DORMS IN THE NATION.
- 92% job and graduate school placement rate for our Class of 2020!
HEAD COACH, MORGAN BITTING
Morgan Bitting was named Head Coach of the Stevenson Field Hockey program on March 14, 2022. She is the 6th head coach in the program’s history. Bitting comes to Stevenson after spending two seasons as the assistant field hockey coach at the University of Delaware. The Blue Hens won back-to-back CAA Championships and advanced to the NCAA tournament in the spring and fall of 2021. Prior to her time with the Blue Hens, Bitting was an assistant coach at Randolph-Macon College while completing her master’s degree in Sport Leadership at nearby Virginia Commonwealth University. Before coaching, Bitting enjoyed a decorated playing career at Duke University from 2015 to 2018 where she was a three-year starter and four-year letter winner in the Blue Devil’s dynamic midfield.
ASSISTANT COACH, KYLER GREENWALT
Kyler Greenwalt comes to Stevenson after graduating from the University of Maryland in 2021. Greenwalt was a five-year member of the Terps field hockey team and was voted vice-captain in 2021. Throughout her career at Maryland, her team appeared in three final fours, with two of the three times advancing to the National Championship. The Terps also won the Big Ten Championship in 2018 and collected 2 regular season titles throughout Greenwalt's five years. During her playing career at Maryland, Greenwalt appeared in 95 games, including 55 starts. The 2021 graduate also scored five game-winning goals. Aside from coaching at Stevenson, Greenwalt also coaches club field hockey for Freedom HKY, located in Catonsville, MD.